Saturday, JUNE 7 – Sunday, JUNE 17
Everyday 11 am to 6 pm
54 White St [Bway/Church]
New York, NY
WHAT TO EXPECT
Admission is free! New items daily. Over 20,000 items for sale!
CDs are NEW donations from record companies, NOT used, returns or defects! Mostly pop and rock recordings. Collectible LPs are priced below book value. Hundreds of CDs are priced at $1 to $5 each. Cassettes are 2 for $1.00 Just released NEW & HOT CDs are $5 – $10.
* The most and Best 7″ singles we’ve ever offered!
* Many desirable and hard to find
* Shelves of new music books
* 100s of sealed/unopened LPs
* African, Reggae & world-music releases
* Classical LPs 50Â¢ or LESS
* Laserdiscs and videos
* Our Astroturf Yardsale full of 50s kitchen stuff and clothing!
The ARChive is a not-for-profit archive, music library and research center. The ARC collects, preserves and provides information on the popular music from 1950 to the present. The ARC keeps two copies of all recordings released in America. Sale items are THIRD copies.
Board of Advisors: David Bowie, Jellybean Benitez, David Bowie, Jonathan Demme, Ellie Greenwich, Jerry Leiber, Youssou N’Dour, Edward P. Murphy, Lou Reed, Keith Richards, Nile Rodgers, Todd Rundgren, Fred Schneider, Martin Scorsese, Paul Simon, Mike Stoller, and Jerry Wexler.