The Line, Ep 1: The FutureSpace Showdown Begins
On Monday, December 15 (tonight), Seth Meyers, Bill Hader, Jason Sudeikis and SNL writer Simon Rich, will appear at the Wired store at 15 W. 18th Street to promote their “new” online series The Line. Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres will be served, 100-person limit. RSVP ASAP to THELINERSVP@wired.com to reserve your spot.
-via The Apiary
I’m not sure why there is a sudden PR push for this series as it isn’t actually new anymore, in fact, you can watch all 7 episodes over here on YouTube or on Crackle.com (where it originally premiered in July 2008). I actually meant to blog about The Line back in the summer when the NYTimes ran an article on it.
Hosted by: LIAM McENEANEY
PLUS: The Comedy Nerd Raffle (see all the prizes after the jump)
THIS IS MY 3000th POST
On a final note, according to the WP dashboard, this is my 3000th post and for those of you who jumped on board a little bit later, here’s what post no. 1 looked like:
That’s nothing to be embarrassed about right? I guess I’ll start working on something profound to say for my 4000th post right now. But seriously folks, thanks for stopping by, I know there are a lot of places you can go while you are supposed to be working, and I do appreciate everyone that comes here and reads my nonsense, emails, comments, or clicks on an ad (perhaps I appreciate you most of all Mr. Scarecrow). Anyway, it’s been a lot of fun so far, sleep depriving, but fun nonetheless. See you at 4000!
Comedy Nerd Raffle Prizes include:
* A COPY OF “I AM AMERICA (AND SO CAN YOU)” AUTOGRAPHED BY STEPHEN COLBERT
* THE COMEDY CENTRAL GIFT BAG: with CDs and DVDs including Demetri Martin and Season 2 of the Sarah Silverman Program
* THE STANDUP RECORDS GIFT BAG: with 10 CDs and DVDs
* THE ONION GIFT SET: with an autographed Onion book and autographed books by Onion editor Joe Garden
* THE COMIX COMEDY CLUB SET: tickets for two to a show, including free dinner and complimentary wine service
* FREE TICKETS TO THE HERE THEATER